Retail Sales Associate
Welcome to The Window Depot! We are a family owned and operated company that sells windows, doors, skylights, countertops, cabinets, and other millwork products. The Window Depot takes pride in providing quality service and affordable prices. We are currently looking for a RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE to be the face of our company and would be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience by helping customers make selections for their project needs.
The Sales Associate will be seen doing:
- Helping customers select the right products and ensuring special orders and quotes are accurate.
- Placing special orders and following up through to delivery.
- Greeting customers with a friendly smile and seeing that all customer needs are met.
- Answering phones and emails.
- Handling cash drawer and opening/closing duties.
- Help stock merchandise.
- Help keep the store clean and safe.
Our ideal candidate is one who has proven customer service and basic math & tape measure skills (directly in the windows industry would be amazing); can safety stand on their feet throughout their shift; good with MS Office and possess professional phone etiquette. Must be organized and proficient and maintain required performance and quality standards. Ability to safely lift 50lbs occasionally.
Work schedule varies between morning, evening shifts including Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- Medical plans starting as low as $33.00 per pay period
- Dental and Vision insurance (100% covered by employer)
- 401k with 4% matching; immediate 100% investment
- Life Insurance & Short-term Disability (100% covered by employer)
- Paid vacation days,
- 5 annual paid sick days.
Are you someone with enthusiasm and positive attitude towards all people, who is open to feedback and new ideas and offers exceptional customer service? Then please apply today.