Warehouse Shipping / Receiving Position:
Welcome to The Window Depot! We are a family owned and operated company that sells windows, doors, skylights, countertops, cabinets, and other millwork products. The Window Depot takes pride in providing quality service and affordable prices. We are currently looking for a full time WAREHOUSE SHIPPING/RECEIVING associate to help keep the merchandise flowing.
The Warehouse Associate does the following:
- Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Unloading/loading, picking/packing, sorting, and distributing inventory.
- Customer service while loading customer vehicles with their merchandise.
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity, accuracy, and safety.
- Helps stock merchandise and keep the store clean and safe.
Our ideal candidate is one who has proven customer service and strong math skills (directly in the windows industry would be amazing); can safety stand on their feet throughout their shift; good with MS Office Must be organized and proficient and maintain required performance and quality standards. Ability to safely lift 50lbs on a regular basis is a part of this position’s duties.
Work schedule varies between morning, evening shifts including Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- Medical starting as low as $33.00 per pay period
- Dental and Vision insurance (100% covered by employer)
- 401k with 4% matching; immediate 100% investment
- Life Insurance & Short-term Disability (100% covered by employer)
- Paid vacation days
- 5 annual paid sick days
Are you someone with enthusiasm and positive attitude towards all people, who is open to feedback and new ideas and offers exceptional customer service? Then please apply today.